Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a range of clinics and healthcare services:
- Child health surveillance - together with the health visitor.
- Contraceptive services
- Maternity services - in the ante natal and post natal period.
- Routine immunisation of children - together with the health visiting team.
- Travel immunisations -Please use www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk for all Travel immunisation requests.
- Cervical smears
- Freezing of warts and other small skin lesions.
- An annual flu immunisation programme - to protect the elderly and those at risk.
- Regular monitoring - by blood and urine tests, for patients on a range of drugs for arthritis and bowel problems.
- Heart disease/Stroke - annual comprehensive reviews.
- Diabetes reviews - annual comprehensive review including appointments with the dietician and podiatrist.
- Well woman
- Weight management advice
- Smoking cessation